Keyword Researcher is an easy-to-use Keyword Discover Tool. Once activated, it emulates a human using Google Autocomplete, and repeatedly types thousands of queries into Google. Each time a partial phrase is entered, Google tries to predict what it thinks the whole phrase might be. We simply save this prediction. And, as it turns out, when you do this for every letter of the alphabet (A-Z), then you’re left with hundreds of great Long Tail keyword phrases.
- Search for Long Tail Keywords on Google.
- Search for Long Tail Keywords on Amazon.
- Search for Long Tail Keywords on YouTube.
- Use the “Create Content Tab” to write web content and insert the high-value Keywords.
- Assign your Keywords to Articles, and sort your Articles into Categories.
- A good Negative Keyword List will ensure that undesirable Keywords don’t interfere with your project.
- When you have 1000’s of Keywords, you need advanced searching functions to make sense of them.
- Group Keywords into multi-colored lists to keep your project nice and organized.
- Create custom Keyword Tags and assign them to your favorite Keywords for better sorting.
- Drag your Google Keyword Planner CSV files right into your project.
- Import Keywords and Article Content via Microsoft Excel (XLS) files.
- You can export your Keywords and Content to many formats, including CSV, XLS, and even a WordPress XML file.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Unrar Password: apptop1.net