StudioLine Web Designer 4 integrates the components for the design, publishing and
maintenance of professional websites into a common user interface – page editor, image
archive and editing, graphics effects, publishing control, template editor and site management.
- Templates give your project a consistent design with little effort.
- All selected objects can automatically be aligned vertically and horizontally, and spaced equally.
- Of course, dynamic effects such as rollovers are automatically created.
- With just a few clicks, create dynamic menus and tie them to graphics and text objects.
- It allows you to freely position text and graphics on your pages.
- A left-aligned page looks good on a small or medium size screen, but gets lost on larger monitors.
- You can use all common image formats on your Web site.
- You do not need external image editing programs or learn HTML, CSS, or client-side scripts.
- Quickly create attractive collages by simply layering multiple images and texts.
- In the page editor or layout template, you can set an image as a “placeholder”.
- With the “Soft Edge” filter, you can create images with fashioned edges with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Light and shadow effects will give your images a three-dimensional appearance.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Unrar Password: apptop1.net